RME's ADI-8 QS with Madi Optiom: is an 8-channel hi-end AD/DA converter with an unrivalled bunch of features. The device combines excellent analog circuit design with outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips of the latest generation. Along with the integrated SteadyClock, the QS offers an AD- and DA-conversion of the highest quality.
Analog and digital limiters, 4 hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, AES/EBU and ADAT I/O (optional MADI I/O) at up to 192 kHz, remote control via MIDI, digital input and output trimming for full level calibration, volume control for all 8 analog outputs, either separately or globally, digital thru-mode, operation over a wide voltage range and many more features make the QS truely unique.
The ADI-8 QS is RME's reference - highest performance in every detail, at an unbeaten price/performance ratio!
The most important features of the QS:
* 8-channel AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 117 dBA
* 8-channel DA converter, DC-coupled signal path, double balanced output, 120 dBA
* Low latency conversion: only 8 samples of delay!
* 4 x AES/EBU I/O via D-sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
* 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz
* Digital input/output trim, range 6 dB per I/O
* Analog and digital limiter for AD-conversion
* 16 LED level meters with 7 LEDs each
* Included remote control for store/recall, volume and DIM
* SyncCheck, unique technology to check clock synchronisation
* All settings are stored permanently
* Fully remote controllable